Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Instasnuggle

I wanted to write a little blog tonight about the romantic power of water. The wife and I were Downtown for the Detroit River Days (see last blog), and it seemed to me that every time we took a second to walk up to the river and pause, my arm just naturally went around my wife. We were instantly drawn together so we could look out over the dancing water at the ships going past. so we came up with a term for this "instasnuggle." Basically there are things that can bring upon this state of being, for example, giving your wife flowers :). But the amazing part about this is that whenever we stopped by the water, instasnuggle kicked in. So here is to the almighty instasnuggle power of the riverfront. JD.

1 comment:

Rosiecat24 said...

JD, that's adorable. Could you start offering a workshop to teach other men to be more like you? The world would be a better (and slightly crazier!) place with more JDs running around.