Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Man.... I just got home from some serious Christmas shopping. I always have a couple of things that I need to get right before Christmas, so inevitably I am running around close to the holiday. My trip after work today consisted of a few stores and then the dreaded final stop....Briarwood Mall. Just to give you a reference here is an aerial view of what getting into the mall was like today.


All of this was in the supposed crappy economy around here. I know that we have a higher unemployment rate here in MI then the rest of the country, but there are still 93% of us who want to work and have a job. And if the mall parking lot was any judge, its not like money is scarce around here. Let's just say that JD is glad to be done shopping.

No comments: